Abstract submission Date (early birds): December 18th, 2011
Notification of paper Acceptance /Rejection: January 16th TO 20th, 2012
Abstract submission: January 25th, 2012 [Final Deadline]
Paper submission: March 26th, 2012
Authors may use the informations during the conference to finalize their paper and submit within 2 weeks after the conference-days.
The paper committee will review all final papers and select for publishing in a digital conference book.
Conference Dates: March 7 - 8 - 9, 2012
Information for Special Track and Workshop Organizers
If you wish to organize a Special Track or Workshop, please forward your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
The proposal must include:
1. The name and topic of the Special Track or Workshop.
2. A statement of goals.
3. The names and addresses of the organizers.
4. The names of potential participants, such as program committee members.
5. A description of the plans for call for participation (e.g., call for papers).
6. The expected number of attendees and the planned length of the workshop.
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com